50% deposit on booking
Balance due 7 days prior to arrival date
Please note: Bookings are not secured until 50% deposit has been paid and you receive confirmation email.Please use your Last Name as a reference on your deposit.Please email advice on deposit to ensure your booking is confirmed.
WE require a $500 bond due before arrival.
Account Name: Ann Ranson Madelene McGrath
Cheque A/C: 261111518
Madelene and Ann.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF STAY
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property. ?“Property” means Unit (…5) number (…28A.) Imperial Av,Bondi Beach, NSW 2026 Australia or Unit 502/212 Bondi Road, Bondi Beach NSW 2026 Australia and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment. ?“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property. ?”Guests” means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking. ?”Visitor” means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN / OUT
- Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date. Alternative arrangements may be made Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges may apply.
- You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 3 days before arrival.
- Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be provided with final booking confirmation.
Please contact myself directly to make payment. Payment will be made upon booking.
We have a 14 day cancellation policy.. We charge an admin fee of $65 for any concellation
6. SECURITY BOND
- A credit card authorization of $500 is required for stays longer than 2 days.
Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against your credit card using credit card authorization. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
- If no damage caused within 14 working days of your departure we will remove your credit card details from our records.
If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any money paid will be refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
- Parties and Functions are STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- No disturbance of neighbour