Local Restaurants, Bars & Coffee
There is no shortage of places to eat and drink in Bondi from 5 star restaurants, cool Italian bistros, great Thai, bars serving tapas, great cafes with the best coffee and the freshest seafood only Sydney has to offer.
Our apartments are a short distance from eateries and supermarket, fruit and veg shop and butcher are a two minute walk away and lots of cafes and restaurants.
OUR FAVOURITE LIST
- The Corner House
- Bondi Trattoria – a well known and established icon of Bondi. Our favourite: the linguine chili prawn.
- Chapter One – One of the best coffees by the beach
- The Bucket List – A must for a lazy lunch watching the surf and enjoying the parade of passersby
- Speakeasy Bar – This Melbourne style nook brings a touch of something special to Bondi
- Gertrude & Alice Cafe – Fancy a quiet read amongst the book shelves, great tea and coffee
- Bondi Icebergs – A local landmark. Do a few laps at the pool or head upstairs for lunch overhanging the ocean. Visitors welcome.
- The Tin Pin Bakery – Excellent bakery and coffee
- Thai Fire Fry – Lovely family run business
- The One That Got Away – Fantastic variety of fresh or cooked seafood with creative marinades.
- Bondi Markets – The vibrant market is open every Sunday
- Bondi Farmers Markets – A wonderful way to kick off your Saturday morning with an assortment of tasty produce
- Bondi Pavilion – The iconic building houses work by local artists and a variety of cafes and restaurants
- Earth Food Store – Earth Food Store is one of the longest established organic stores in Sydney